Essential information on Bihar 12th Admit card 2023 BSEB Inter Admit card Direct link can be found here.
Bihar Board admits cards are going to be released on 19th December 2022. Know about the Bihar 12th Admit card 2023 from this article.
Bihar 12th Admit Card
The Bihar 12th Admit Card will be released on the official website. Notification is released for the admit card of class 12 that will be available from 19 December 2022. The exams will be held from 10th January to 20th January 2023. So, these admit cards are relevant for the Practical Exams.
It is expected that the Bihar Board theory exams are going to be released in January 2023. Now it is expected that it is going to be released on 16th January 2023. The students can download their admit card by login into the official portal of the website before the expiry of the download date.
Bihar 12th Admit Card Dates
The dates of admit card for class 12 are explained below in the table-
|Date of releasing the admit card for practical exams||19 December 2022|
|Last date to download the admit cards||9 January 2023|
|Date of releasing the admit card for theory exams||January 2023
( Expected date- 16 January 2023)
|Last date to download the admit cards||Not Mentioned|
Details Mentioned in the Bihar 12th Admit Card 2023
The details mentioned in the Admit Card are as follows-
- Name of the Student
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number of the Student
- Center Code
- Name of the Examination Center
- Name of the Conducting Body (Board)
- Name of the School
- Exam Timings
- Date of Examination
- Subject Codes
- Name of the Subject
- Exam Day Instructions
Instructions Mentioned in the Bihar 12th Admit Card
The Instructions that are mentioned in the admit card are as follows-
- Students are advised to take only blue and black pens in the exam. They are not allowed to carry other colour pens in the exam. They must carry their stationery items because they are not allowed to carry them from others in the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry electronic devices, such as calculators, mobile phones, Digital watches, etc., at the examination centre.
- Students have to carry the admit card on the day of the examination along with the School ID. If they don’t carry the admit card, it may also be possible that they are not allowed to give the examination on the day of the exam.
- It is also mentioned in the admit card that they have to reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the start and cooperate with the staff at the time of checking at the exam centre gate.
- Students have to follow the covid guidelines declared by the board.
- TN Ration Shop Merit List 2023
- Bihar Election Result 2022 नगर निकाय
- CLAT Result 2023 Answer key
- HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- NIN Poshan Abhiyaan Sign UP
How to download the 12th Admit Card of the Bihar Board?
BSEB 12th Registration 2023 were over and now the students are searching for their respective admit cards. Specific steps need to be followed at the time of downloading the admit card as follows-
Step 1- Visit the official website of the board
Step 2- On its homepage, in the notification section admit card download link will be provided
Step 3- You need to click on the admit card link
Step 4- Students must enter their Login Id and Password, and then they need to click on the submit button.
Step 5- Now Admit card will appear on the screen; they must download it and take a printout.
The Bihar Board School Login will appear on the screen just like this:-
Note:- For those Students who are doing regular admit cards will be provided by their respective schools.
Incorrect Details mentioned in the Bihar 12th Board Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, they must check the details mentioned in it. If any incorrect details are furnished on the admit card, they must correct it before the exam date and have to report it to the authority.
Also, Bihar Board has given the option to correct the Admit card as follows-
Step 1- You need to Visit the Official Website
Step 2- Now they need to click on the Admit Card Correction inter23biharboardonline.com
Step 3- Now a new page will open on your screen to rectify the details, and then you are required to click on the submit button
Step 4- After that, you can download the admit card and take a printout.