View CDS Notification 2023, Application form, Exam Date, and Eligibility from here.
The Common Defense Service Examination Is organized by the Union Public Service Commission for the hiring of commissioned officers in the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Academy. Kindly read the entire article to know more on CDS Notification 2023.
CDS Notification 2023
CDS exams are conducted twice a year by the UPSC Committee. The Notification related to this examination is released in the months of December and May, and the exam will be held in April and September month every year. The UPSC releases two notifications in a year; one will be released on 21 December 2022 and the other on 17 May 2023.
If you are wondering who all can apply for this exam, so, we would like to notify you that the aspirants who are graduates are eligible to fill out the application form. After clearing the levels of exam, the candidate has to go through an interview which is conducted by the Services Selection Board. The candidates must note that it is essential to clear all the levels of exam such as written paper, interview etc. to move forward into their respective academics.
CDS Notification Application Form
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided an official notification regarding the application form on its official website. The aspirants can register for CDS using the link from the main portal. Further in this article, we will discuss the procedure to fill out the registration form. Candidates must submit the application form before the due date and they must also pay the fees on time.
CDS Online Application Last Date 2023
The last date to apply or enroll for the Online application is the 10th of January 2023 till 6:00 p.m. This is the date and time for the first phase of the exam. The last date to apply for the for the second phase of the exam is 6th June 2023 till 6:00 p.m.
- TN TRB Hall Ticket 2022
- Black Panther 2 OTT Release Date
- PM Kisan Balance Check by Aadhar card
- MP Board 10th Time Table 2022
- Free Fire Advance Server – OB37 Update APK
How to Fill Out CDS Application form 2023?
We have jotted down fewer steps for you so that you can fill in the form conveniently.
STEP 1- Go on the official website i.e., upsconline.nic.in
STEP 2- Click on the part one registration process
STEP 3- Enter name, Date of Birth, Parent’s name, Address, Category, Mobile Number, e-mail ID and other basic details
STEP 4- There will be a registration number sent on your registered number by SMS and E-mail
STEP 5- Payment of CDS has to be made for the application (there are some categories of person who are exempt to pay the amount they are ST, SC, Physically Handicapped Person and female)
STEP 6- Payment has to be made through debit card, credit card, online portal or offline from SBI branch only by paying cash
STEP 7- Now, if candidates want to pay cash, then has to issue a bank challan from his registered process and submit it to the SBI Branch
STEP 8- After all completion of the process, you need to upload Passport size photo, digital signature and ID Proof in a prescribed way
CDS Notification Exam Dates 2023
In order to fill the vacancies, the Union Public Commission of India will conduct its first examination on 16 April 2023 and the second examination on 03 September 2023.
Now that the CDS exam dates are known to you, you must start to complete the syllabus. To know the syllabus, you can visit the official website.
CDS Exam Eligibility 2023
The Interested candidates must fulfill the criteria which are explained below:-
- Candidate must not be married
- Candidate can be from:
- A citizen from India
- A subject of Nepal
- A person who has shifted from India Permanently Due to some purpose, especially from Ethiopia, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia and Uganda.
- There is also an age limit set by the Commission for each of the different post, therefore, interested candidates have to qualify for the examinations before the age limit exceeds and if the age limit exceeds then the application will be rejected at any point of time during their selection process.
- The age limit for different positions is shown in the table below: –
|Different Positions||Age Limit|
|Indian Military Academy||19-24 Years|
|Air Force Academy||20-24 Years|
|Indian Naval Academy||19-24 Years|
|Officer’s Training Academy (SSC non-technical Course for Women)||19-25 Years|
|Officer’s Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||19-25 Years|
NOTE- Interested candidates should also know that the Commission will accept the Date of Birth which is mentioned or registered in the Secondary School of Education Certificate. Also, if the application form is submitted by the candidate and then made the request to the commission, it will not be accepted by the Union Public Commision of India.
- The candidates will not be considered valid for training if he/she qualifies the exam and get married after the date of their application.
- The candidates will be resigned from training if any of the candidates get married, then the candidate need to reimburse all the expenses that has been incurred by the government.
CDS Notification Educational Qualification 2023
The different qualification is required for different types of positions. So, it is mentioned below which qualification is required for the above category of positions-
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from valid University|
|Air Force Academy||Bachelor of engineering or degree from valid University (Including physics and mathematics at 10+2 level)|
|Indian Military Academy||Degree from a Valid University or Equivalent|
|Officer’s Training Academy||Degree from a Valid University or Equivalent|
- Candidates who have applied for the position of Army, Navy or Air Force have to give the proof of completion of graduation at the Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview round.
- Candidates who are in the final semester or year of a graduation program but have not yet passed the final examination are also eligible for round of the written examination keeping in mind that they do not have any backlog in the examinations given by him/her.
CDS Exam Result 2023
Till now, we have discussed the important aspects for filling out the application form. But it is necessary for the candidates to know the further process such as result. This is made according to the cut off marks. These are minimum marks required for an aspirant to clear the CDS exam. If an aspirant gets the score according to the cut off marks then he/she will go ahead for the interview round.
Kudos to the candidates, who will qualify the examination as per the list and Good Luck for the further Qualifier Rounds.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia, “GOOD LUCK”