The NLU will announce the result of CLAT 2023 on its official website in the last week of December 2022. For more updates Related to CLAT Result and more, kindly read the entire article.
CLAT Result 2023
The CLAT exam answer key will be released within 24 hours from the commencement of the examination. The candidates are allowed to download the answer key by login their details from the official website. The provisional answer key will be declared on its official website on 19 December 2022. After releasing the temporary answer key, the NLU will announce the final answer key with all the corrections on 24 December 2022.
The candidates are advised to download the answer key before CLAT Result so that they can check their performance and can estimate their score on the main exam. If the candidates find any mistake in the answer key, they can raise objections along with the evidence to correct and report to them.
CLAT Result Answer Key 2023
The details of the answer key are explained below-
|Mode of availability
|How to download the answer key
|login details of a candidate
Importance of CLAT Answer Key 2023
The importance of the answer key is that they can predict their marks from the answer key. Some of the points are explained below and related to their importance-
- Students can predict their results before their declaration
- You can correct the answer key by raising objections.
- Students can also estimate the cut-off list.
Steps to Download CLAT Answer Key 2022
There are specific steps to download the answer key. They are as follows-
- Visit the official website of NLU- CLAT Consortium
- Check the notification on its homepage
- Then find the answer key
- Check for your Programmes UG OR PG
- Click on it
- The pdf will be opened on your screen
- Download PDF
This answer key will be helpful for the aspirants to analyaze the CLAT Result 2023.
CLAT Answer Key Objection 2023
If any candidate finds any wrong solution, they have the right to object and give his opinion on that particular wrong solution. Along with that, they had to attach supportive documents.
On provisional answer, key candidates can submit their opinion on the official website by submitting a fee amounting to rupees 1000. If the institute finds it correct, then they will refund the cost to the candidate’s respective accounts.
- Triple Riding OTT Release Date
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration
- SSC CGL Result 2022
- DRDO Exam Date 2022
- MSBTE Timetable 2023
How to Raise Objections on Provisional Answer Key 2023?
There are specific steps to object provisional answer key –
- Go to CLAT Consortium’s official website
- Login your account
- Then go to the corner of raise Objection
- Click on that
- Select the Category of Objection-
- Regarding Question
- Regarding answer key
- Regarding exams, if you face any issues
- Now, select the question and correct answer as per your knowledge
- Then click on the submission key
CLAT Marking Scheme 2023
The marking scheme is explained through examples-
Total marks of candidate = Total of Right Answers – Total of Wrong Answers
The question paper of the CLAT exam is prepared of 150 Questions. Firstly, it will depend on the candidate on how many questions he has attempted in the exam. The total number of Questions tried, it will depend on how many correct answers they marked in the OMR sheet and the incorrect answers they marked in the OMR sheet.
So, the CLAT Consortium will give one mark for each correct answer and deduct 0.5 marks for each wrong answer they attempted.
|1 mark per question
|– 0.25 mark per question deducted from total marks
CLAT Result Merit List Details
The details of the CLAT merit list are as follows-
- AIR, as per the category wise
- Admit card number
- Total number of marks obtained
- Allotment of colleges
How to Download Merit List CLAT 2023?
The CLAT Consortium will prepare the merit list for 2023 on the base of the number of marks obtained, and also, the preference will be given at the time of online admission. Also, the candidates can predict their merit list from the previous one. The CLAT Consortium will prepare five merit lists. These are the steps candidates need to be followed to download the merit list-
- Go to the official website of CLAT Consortium, i.e. Consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on the CLAT 2023
- After opening the page on the screen, students can check the merit list based on UG OR PG Programme
- Students can check the list as per their roll number and registration number
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
Kindly note that the merit list will be released after the CLAT Result 2023 are announced on the leading portal.
CLAT Result Cut Off Marks 2023
The cut-off marks mean the minimum score required to get admission to the NLUs. The cut-off marks list sets the minimum criteria to get into any of the NLUs.
CLAT cut-off marks are expected to be 95-99 in the general category, and for SC/ST category, it is expected to be in the range of 80-85 marks. As per the experts’ analysis, the NLU’s required marks will be-
|List of Colleges
|Cut Off Marks
How to Check CLAT RESULT 2023?
In our previous article, CLAT Admit Card 2022, we had discussed about the hall ticket details and the exam dates. On this article, aspirants requested us to jot down the steps for searching the CLAT Result. There are specific steps to be followed to download the results-
- Go to its official site
- Click on the site and log in
- Login Using ID and Password
- Click on the link to show the scorecard
- After clicking, your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the scorecard.
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. For fresh content related to Sports, Admissions, Exam Dates, Results and more, kindly visit our website. You will find articles according to your reading preferences here.