Complete COMEDK UGET Registration 2023 Application form and check Eligibility from here.
The last date to fill out the application form is May 2023. Check out the essential details on COMEDK UGET Registration 2023, age limit, fee, and more from this article.
COMEDK UGET Registration 2023 Application form
COMEDK UGET(Undergraduate Entrance Test) applies to candidates who want to build a career in Medical, Dental and Engineering courses. From the sources, it is clear that the applicants can start to fill out the application form from the third week of January 2023.
It is mentioned in the guidelines of the application form that after filling out the application form, they are not allowed to make any changes in the application form. So, it is advised to all interested candidates that they are required to read the application form once more before the final submission of the application form.
COMEDK UGET Registration 2023
Specific steps need to be followed to register the candidate on the official site as follows
STEP 1- You need to visit the official website of the COMEDK
STEP 2- Now, you must click on the new registration. Fill in the necessary details that are mandatory for the new login on the registration of the official portal. So the details are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Birth date of the candidate
- ID Proof of the Candidate (Number)
- Mobile Number of the candidate
- Email ID of the candidate
Step 3- After furnishing all the details in the form, an ID and password will be forwarded to your registered email ID and Mobile Number.
How to Apply Online for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2023?
After the Completion of the registration process, there are specific steps that need to be followed to fill up the application form as follows-
STEP 1- The candidate must go into the Login on to the official portal and do further processes to fill up the application form.
STEP2- After login into the official portal, an application form will be displayed on the screen and candidates are required to fill up the details in the application form. So the details of the application form are given below-
- Nationality of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Personal Details of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Academic details of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the State
- Name of the District
- Name of the City
- Pincode of the residing address
- Residing Address of the Candidate
- Permanent Address of the candidate
- Id proof of the candidate
- Whether the candidate is disabled or not?
STEP 3- Now, the candidate must check the details, click save it, and then continue filling out the form.
STEP 4- Now candidate is required to upload the documents that are mandatory to be uploaded at the time of filling up the application form as follows-
- Latest photograph of the candidate
- Digital Signature of the Candidate (Sign by a Black Pen on White Paper)
- Photograph of the Parents
- Signature of the parents
- Marksheet of class 10
- Marksheet of class 12
- Cast Certificate (If applicable)
- The details about the size and format are shown below-
S.NO. Particulars Size of the
Format of the
1. Candidate Photograph Less than 80Kb JPEG or JPG 2. Candidate Signature Less than 80Kb JPEG or JPG 3. Parent/Guardian Signature Less than 80Kb JPEG or JPG 4. Unique ID Proof Less than 150Kb JPEG or JPG
STEP 5- Now candidate is required to select the COMEDK test centres:-
1. There will be three options to select the exam centres ( they are required to select the one per their convenience and easy to travel on the day of the examination).
2. Once the exam centres are chosen, they are not required to change the exam centres.
3. Now, candidates need to save it and click on the last process of filling out the application form.
Step 6- Now candidate is required to pay the application form. The details regarding the payment of the application form are explained below-
- Payment can be made through net Banking, Debit or Credit card
- It is mentioned in the guidelines that no offline payment is going to be accepted at the time of payment of the application form.
- So the fees of the application form are shown below in the table-
|S.No.||Name of the Examination||Fees for the examination|
|1.||UGET||RS. 1600 + (convenience charge/fee)|
|2.||UNI-GAUGE||Rs. 1500 + (convenience charge/fee)|
|3.||Both (COMEDK UGET and UNIGAUGE)||Rs. 2600 + (convenience charge/fee)|
- NID DAT 2023
- JEE Mains Postponed or Not 2023
- CSEET January 2023 Admit card
- Queen of the South Season 6
- Shaq Net Worth
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
The COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria are as follows-
- The candidate has to be cleared of the (10+2) in the PCM exam with 45% and relaxation for the reserved category of candidates with 40%. (B.tech students)
- The candidates that are completed Diploma are not eligible for the examination
- The candidate has to be cleared of the (10+2) in PCM or 10+3 from any recognised school or board with 50% and relaxation for the reserved category of candidates with 45%. (B.arch Students)
What are the eligibility criteria to appear for the COMEDK UGET?
Ans: Read the last heading of the article to know the eligibility criteria. Also, you can go to the official site to see the official notification.
What is the last date to apply for the COMEDK UGET application form 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online for the application form is till the month of May 2023.
What are the steps to apply online for the COMEDK UGET application form 2023?
Ans: To know the steps of the application, read the second heading of the article.
Thank You for visiting NINIndia. Hopefully, you have learned about various new things regarding the examination. Also, visit for more fresh content related to Exam Dates, Sports, and Entertainment.
1 thought on “COMEDK UGET Registration 2023 Application form, Eligibility”
My dream is I make a k-pop idol