Check the details of Haryana Police Notification 2023 HC, SI, ASI, Constable Eligibility, Form and many more.
- Haryana Police Notification 2023
- Haryana Police Notification Details 2023
- Haryana Police Constable Notification
- Haryana Police Notification Eligibility 2023
- Haryana Police Notification Age Relaxation
- Haryana Police Notification Physical Measurements Test Ability
- How To Apply Haryana Police Notification 2023?
Haryana Police Notification 2023
The notice for the 2023 Haryana Police Notification will be delivered soon. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking employment in Haryana and who intend to work for the Indian Government as their career. Submitting a prescription request for any open Sub Inspector and Constable positions will be possible. Applicants may submit their applications through the appropriate method if they meet the requirements of the Haryana Police Recruitment 2023. As stated below, applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
Candidates applying may also obtain additional information about the Haryana Police Recruitment 2023 SI, Constable, including the qualifications required, the application procedure, the application cost, etc. The Haryana Police will shortly hold the police recruitment exam for the positions of sub-inspector and constable. Applicants anticipating being hired by the Haryana Police Department should take advantage of this chance and submit an online application. Details about the notification, exam date, eligibility, application form, age restriction, exam format, selection process, and how to apply are provided below.
Haryana Police Notification Details 2023
|Area of Job
|Type of job
|Name of job
|Haryana Police Recruitment 2023
|Name of institute
|6900 ( approx)
|Date of opening
Haryana Police Constable Notification
In addition to other state police institutions, the Director of General Police oversaw the founding of the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Department in 1966. This department’s primary duties are to maintain public safety and lower crime. Compared to last year, The Haryana Police discovered many open opportunities this year. If you meet the requirements, submit an online application at the official website.
Haryana Police Notification Eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria are connected to many things, like age limit, educational background, citizenship, etc. Below we have discussed every relevant point taken in mind for eligibility criteria.
Nationality: The applicant must be a Haryana resident and citizen of that nation.
- The candidate must have earned from a recognized board the equivalent of a 12th-grade.
- At the graduation level or higher, and language known should be Hindi/Sanskrit.
- The applicant must be a graduate of or hold an equivalent degree from a renowned university or from one or more accredited colleges.
- At the Baccalaureate or higher level, Hindi or Sanskrit.
Constable Age limit: The age of the constable is given in below table :
|Age Limit Minimum
|Not more than 18 Years
|Age Limit Maximum
|not more than 25 Years
Sub-Inspector Age limit: The age of the Sub-Inspector is given in below table :
|Age Limit minimum
|Not more than 21-Years
|Age Limit Maximum
|Not more than 27-Years
The relaxation for the age limit can be checked from the official website.
Haryana Police Notification Age Relaxation
|Age Limit ( Years)
|SC / ST
|In Haryana Police for General Departmental Candidates
|In Haryana Police for reserved Departmental Candidates
Haryana Police Notification Physical Measurements Test Ability
|For Male candidates, Physical Standards
|83 CM to 87 expanded
|81 CM to 85 expanded
|For Female candidates, Physical Standards
How To Apply Haryana Police Notification 2023?
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will accept online applications through its official website. You should apply in advance rather than waiting till the last form. Thus, candidates are advised to double-check all the data they supplied on the application form and ensure that the uploaded materials are legitimate before submitting them. Applicants must keep a tangible copy for their records.
- Go to the official website.
- Download the police recruiting announcement in pdf format to read the job description.
- If you confirm that you are fully qualified, you may participate in recruitment.
- Choose Online Application Form from the menu.
- Complete the application form thoroughly, then scan and upload your supporting documents.
- Check your application form before the final submit button.
- If everything is okay, submit your application together with the required charge and download the form.
Keep in touch with us on NINIndia for more information.