Know the ICAI CA Foundation Result 2023 Pass Percentage, and Marksheet from here.
It is expected that the result of the CA Foundation will declare on 23 or 24 January 2023. Get Updated on ICAI CA Foundation Result 2023 Pass Percentage and Marksheet from this article
ICAI CA Foundation Result 2023
ICAI is known as The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The result of the CA Foundation has expected to declare on 23 January 2023. Those students who want to do the course of CA have to clear the CA Foundation (first stage of CA). Kindly note that the candidates who have already completed graduation need not to appear for CA Foundation.
It is advised that Students don’t need to panic on the day of the result. The ICAI has also given a facility to the candidates if any student wants to know the result through the mail. They need to register themselves one day before the declaration of the result. After the result declaration, the institute will declare the total passing percentage cleared in Nov 2022 out of the total number of candidates who appeared for the examination.
Let us assume that the result of the Nov 2022 of Ca Foundation will be around 30%, which means that if 100 students are given an examination, then only 30 candidates will qualify for the intermediate level.
ICAI CA Foundation Result Date
The CA Foundation result declaration is explained below in the table –
|CA Foundation||23 or 24 January 2023.|
Check the Result of the CA Foundation’s official website in the Article below.
ICAI CA Foundation Result Pass Percentage
The CA Foundation pass percentage is explained below in the table-
|S.NO.||Particulars||Total Marks||Passing Marks|
|1.||Principles and Basis of Accounting||100||40|
|2.||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||100||40|
|3.||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||100||40|
|4.||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||100||40|
- The link for the modules of each subject is given below-
1. Principles and Basis of Accounting
2. Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
3. Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics
4. Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
- A candidate is required to get 40 marks in each subject, and the aggregate should be 200 marks.
- If a candidate has cleared individual subjects and does not achieve in aggregate, he or she will be declared to fail the examination.
- If any Candidate has not cleared in any one of the subjects, then she or he will not be qualified even if she or he fulfils the criteria of the aggregate, Then it will be taken as a failure.
Passing Percentage of the ICAI CA Foundation Result
Now we will see the passing percentage of the CA Foundation Results of Previous or Earlier Attempts. The Passing Percentage of earlier attempts is explained below-
|Category of the Candidate||Number of candidates who appeared for the May 22 Examination||Number of Candidates Qualified||Pass percentage|
|Category of the Candidate||Number of candidates who appeared for the May 22 Examination||Number of Candidates Qualified||Passing percentage|
Recent Posts from NINIndia :
- Bihar ITI CAT 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023
- Allahabad University MTS Result 2022
- MA Time Table 2022 – All Universities Semester wise date sheet
- B.ed Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd year exam dates, exam routine
ICAI CA Foundation Result Revaluation of Copies
There are two options for the revaluation of copies 2022 if any candidates request:-
1. After the result declaration, the candidates are requested to give copies on revaluation if they are not cleared in the examination and are not satisfied with the result. It may be noted that the revaluation of copies will be chargeable by the Institute and amount to rupees 500. Now, if a candidate has applied on the certified copies process, he/she need to wait for the result. By then, they can start their CA preparation because, in rare cases, ICAI increases the candidate’s marks.
2. If a Student doesn’t want to go for the revaluation process, then also one more option is available to see their exam copy through RTI for a nominal amount of fee (maybe only 10 Rupees). Now, if a candidate has filed through RTI, then they need to furnish the details:-
1. Admit Card of the Candidate
2. Application has to be filled format given below:-
Format of Revaluation Through RTI:- Application format for seeking certified copies of ICAI
ICAI CA Foundation Result Marksheet 2022
The CA Foundation Marksheet is Shown below-
The Institute of Charted Accountants of India
Examination result, 2022
Foundation- Result, November 2022
|01||Principles and Basis of Accounting||070|
|02||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||060|
|03||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||080|
|04||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||080|
How to Check the ICAI CA Foundation Result 2023?
The Steps to Check the CA foundation result are as follows :
Step 1- Visit the official website of the ICAI exam results
Step 2- You need to click on the CA Foundation result on the notification Tab
Step 3- Now you need to enter your Roll Number and PIN or the Registration Number (CRO of the Candidate)
Step 4- Now You need to click on the Submit button to see the results
Step 5- Your Result will appear on Your Screen and the printout of it.
Thank You for Visting NINIndia for more content such as Admissions, Entertainment, etc., kindly visit our website.