Get information about the SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2023 and Hall ticket download Link from this article.
The SBI Clerk Admit Cards are going to be released on the official website. It would be best if you read the article to know more about the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card.
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
- Details of the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
- Instruction related to the Examination
- Documents Required Along with Admit Card
- How to Correct Wrong Information from the Admit Card?
- The candidate has been declared Guilty of Misconduct in the examination Centre
- How to Download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
The admit card will be released on the 2nd of January, 2023. The candidates who have cleared the prelims exam can download the admit card for the main exam. On the official portal, candidates can download the admit card from the main stage.
The candidates can download the admit card from the 2nd of January, and the last date to download the admit card is the 15th of January 2023.
Details of the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card
The details of the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card are as follows –
|DETAILS OF THE ADMIT CARD
|Name of the Candidate
|Signature of the candidate
|Signature of the Invigilator
|Date of Birth of the candidate
|Date of the examination
|Timing of examination
|Exam Center Details
|Exam Center Code
|Registration number of the candidate
|Photo of the candidate
|Instruction related to the examination
Some of the instructions are explained below
- Candidate has to carry the admit Card in the examination along with the Id Proof
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the start of the examination at their respective centres.
- Candidates can carry Pencil, Ball pen, and an eraser at the examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear badges or brooches
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any eatable items in the examination
- Any candidate with earrings, Pendants, rings, etc., will be checked in the examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets in the examination centre
- There will be checking of biometric verification for every candidate
- The investigator will take attendance and the signature on the admit card of the candidate
- Candidates found guilty in the examination centre are not allowed to enter the examination.
Documents Required Along with Admit Card
In the examination, the candidate must carry an admit card. Without Admit card, they are not allowed to enter in the examination hall. They are also supposed to carry Valid ID proof documents, and the admit card. So, the documents that candidate can be carried in the exam are explained below in the table –
|Voter Id of the candidate
|Adhaar Card of the candidate
|Pan Card of the Candidate
|Driving License of the candidate
|Passport of the candidate
|Bank Passbook of the Candidate
How to Correct Wrong Information from the Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidate must check whether all the details are correctly mentioned. Suppose any incorrect details are furnished in the admit card. In that case, the candidate should immediately reach the exam conducting body (11:00 am to 06:00 pm) or has to contact by telephone number ( 022-22820427). Also, candidates can raise the query on the official website.
The candidate has been declared Guilty of Misconduct in the examination Centre
If any candidate has been found guilty of misconduct in the examination, then the candidate will be debarred or disqualified from the examination. Also, the examination committee has set specific rules if any candidate is misconducted in the examination.
How to Download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023
Candidates have to follow these steps to download the admit card. So, the steps are explained below-
STEP 1- Go to the official portal to download the admit card
STEP 2- Candidate must have to carry their login ID to download the admit card
STEP 3- Now, on the official portal, the candidate needs to search for the Junior Associate Tab and then click on it.
STEP 4- After clicking on the tab, they are now required to click to download admit card for the Mains Exam.
STEP 5- Now, candidates need to select the language of admit card and log in with their ID and password
STEP 6- Now the candidate has to enter the captcha code and then click on the login
STEP 7- After login on the screen, the Candidate will able to see the admit card
Do not forget to take a print out of the hall ticket after following the above-discussed steps. Here is the link to the official website to download the admit card.