Know the details of the SSC CGL Exam Date July 2023 Admit Card Download Link & Date
The time has finally come for the candidates who were willing to give the CGL Exam., They can check the SSC CGL Exam Date July 2023 and more details from this article.
SSC CGL Exam Date July 2023
There is excellent news for the SSC CGL candidates who will be appearing for exams in July month. 14th to 17th July 2023 are the Exam Dates for SSC CGL. This is a National level exam which will be held at various examination centres. You can check the SSC CGL Exam Date Notification 2023 for reference.
SSC CGL Exam Date July can be checked from the main portal. We have discussed the procedure in detail in the upcoming section.
How to Check SSC CGL Exam Date July 2023?
The candidates will have to visit the main portal of SSC. They have to log in and find the link on the main page. The link for SSC CGL Exam Date July will be available on the home page. The link will be in a PDF format that you can download for your use later.
SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link & Date
All the information related to the exam will be mentioned on the hall ticket whereas SSC CGL Apply Online and other details are available on the leading portal.
Registration number and date of birth are the important details that can be used to download the hall ticket. The admit card will be released zone-wise for the applicants. The Notification was released on 1st May 2023 regarding fee submission. The candidates must hurry up to complete registrations. The possibility of getting the exam centre depends on the priorities that you enter while registering for the CGL.
SSC CGL Photo ID Proof to Carry in the Exam
The following is the list of the documents that you can carry along with your hall ticket.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
You can visit the official website to get the latest information on the same and on SSC CGL Exam Date July.
- SGPGI Admit Card 2023 Sister Grade 2 Exam Date, Hall Ticket
- GSEB Admit Card 2023 SSC, HSC Hall ticket download link
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Notification 71 Tax Assistant, MTS, Inspector
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online – 71 Posts
- NEET 2023 Registration, Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2023?
Combined Higher Secondary Level examination result for 2021 is now available on the official website, you must check it NOW.
Step 1 Navigate to the main portal of the Staff Selection Commission
Step 2 Log in to the website using your username and a password
Step 3 Go to the Admit Card section from the home page
Step 4 Tap on SSC CGL Admit Card 2023
Step 5 Enter your date of birth and registration number on the given form
Step 6 Choose your region
Step 7 Submit your request
The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen Download or print the admit card for your reference.
What to do After Getting the SSC CGL Admit Card 2023?
The candidates must get the admit card from the leading portal only. There are several educational websites that will give you the notification to download the hall ticket. Data privacy concerns are getting common these days, thus, you must check the portal before submitting your crucial details.
After downloading the admit card, you must check the exam details. Confirm the location by visiting it a few days before the exam date to avoid the last-minute hassle. Note the exam date, exam centre and take a photo ID proof aside. This activity will help you to be ready for giving the paper.
How to prepare for SSC CGL?
We have discussed some of the tips to prepare for SSC CGL here.
- Complete the syllabus: The candidates must not leave any topic as the questions can come from any subject.
- Join a Coaching: SSC CGL is one of the tough examinations in India, thus, you must join coaching for studying well. You will get the daily practice paper, regular tests and more that will be thorough your preparation.
- Mock Tests: After completing the syllabus, you must revise using mock tests. These are available on the main portal for practice. It will help you to know the marking phenomena, exam pattern, your mistakes and the time that you are taking to write the paper. There is another option which is to practice for the exam using the previous year’s papers.
- Check the Cut-Off Marks: These are the least marks that a candidate has to achieve to clear the paper. 147.7 was the cut-off for the general category for the Tier 1 exam and 415.5 for Tier 2 for the same category.
If you will follow these points then you will surely get the scoring marks in the paper.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia!