The wait is eventually over and WB Primary TET applicants can check the exam date, day and time in this article.
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released the notification for the Primary TET Examination 2022. Detailed information regarding the WB TET Exam Date 2022, Primary TET release date, time and many others are available at one destination.
WB TET Exam Date 2022
The WB Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has released the notification for Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) on its official website and through newspaper publication on 29 September 2022. It’s an excellent opportunity for inquisitive and eligible candidates. The Primary TET is for I to VIII standards and for the candidates who desire to pursue their careers in West Bengal.
The High Court reprimanded the West Bengal state government for not providing the job to the candidates. Subsequently, the Education Minister of West Bengal, Bratya Basu, claimed that the Primary TET would be commenced after two months to hire school teachers in the respective state. The examination for the same will initiate on 11 December 2022. The application process be-all and end-all on 3 November 2022. The time is fleeting away, so aspirants must keep their noses to the grindstone for qualifying in the examination.
WB TET Primary TET Important Dates
The application process and corrections were completed on 3 November 2022. The board disseminates the dates for the WB TET on their official website. Candidates don’t always have to visit the official website, as we will keep you updated with the same here. The important dates for the examinations and more are tabulated below:
|Released of WB TET Notification||14 October 2022|
|Application starts of WB Primary TET||14 October 2022|
|Application end of WB Primary TET||3 November 2022|
|Correction Window open for WB Primary TET||Not Released|
|Admit Card issue of WB Primary TET||Not Released|
|Examination Date of WB Primary TET||11 December 2022|
|Answer key download of WB Primary TET||Not Released|
|Result of WB Primary TET||Not Released|
WB Primary TET Exam Release Date and Time 2022
The wait is finally over, and the Education government of West Bengal has publicised the date and time of the Primary TET examination on their official website. The date and time of the examination is scheduled on 11 December 2022 from 12 noon to 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. The candidates must consistently go through the authority’s official website or here to never miss the essential information. As the date is out, the appeared are advised to study harder and smartly to vanquish the competitive examination.
|Examination Name||Date & Day||Time|
|West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test||11 December 2022 (Sunday)||12 noon to 2:30 p.m.|
- PSSSB Librarian Result 2022
- NIN Recruitment 2022
- IPL 2023 Schedule
- DRDO Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Bihar AMIN Exam Date 2022
WB Primary TET Exam Pattern
The contendors appearing for West Bengal Primary TET exam must have to be aware about all the crucial information revealed by the board of education. Are you all be well up on that? We have got your back! Aforementioned the date, day, time and straightaway we will discuss about the exam pattern and syllabus of WB Primary TET examination. Let’s jump into it.
WB Primary TET Exam Structure and Content
The WB Primary TET occurs once a year in offline mode. The entire paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) total of 150 marks The details are listed below in tabulated form:
|PARTS||QUESTION PAPER||No. of MCQs Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|B||Language I (Bengali/Hindi/Oriya/Telugu/Nepali/Santhali/Urdu)||30||30|
|C||Language II (English)||30||30|
- Each parts contains the total questions of 1 marks and aspirants have to complete the paper in time.
- The paper doesn’t consist of any negative marking
- The paper will be bilingual (English & Bengali)
- The total time duration of the examination is 150 minutes (2 and a half hour)
WB Primary TET Exam Syllabus
Part A: Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development
- Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Learning and Pedagogy
Part C: Language II (English)
- Pedagogy of Language Development
Part D: Mathematics
- Geometry, Shapes, Numbers, Addition & Subtraction, Multiplication, Division – Division Algorithm, Area & Perimeter, Time, Patterns and Money
- Pedagogical Issues related to Mathematics
Part E: Environmental Studies
- Physical and Social Environment, Geographical location of India and West Bengal and their environment, Environment related historical events Food, Shelter, Clothes, Travel Ecology and ecosystem, food chain, Atmosphere, land, water, Environmental pollution Plants, animals, biodiversity Natural resources Family and Friends, Waste and waste management Global environmental issues, Environment and health and Human skill and endeavour.
- Pedagogical Issues related to Environmental Studies
The eligible candidates can get the complete lists of the syllabus on the Board’s official website @wbbpe.org
Aspirants also download the same from the website and adhere it to his/her notebooks and study table. The time is significantly less, so candidates need to be fast-paced and study wisely.
We have discussed all the necessary details regarding WB TET exam date 2022, Primary TET release date, timeand many more. If aspirants have any queries feel free to comment down below.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia!