Get your MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022 and view the steps to download the Clerk Hall ticket from here.
The Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank will release the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022 a fewer days before the exam. So, candidates must read this entire article to get updated.
MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022
Candidates are requested to download the admit card from the official site. Interested candidates should know that they will not receive any call for the release of admit card, and no information will be received through offline mode also.
It can request that all the candidates who are eligible for the exam have to attach the same photo that has been attached to the application form. Candidates are requested to take an ID Proof along with the admit card ( Hard Copy) on the day of the exam.
Details mentioned on the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned in the admit card are as follows-
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions Related to the Exam
How to Retrieve MP Cooperative Bank Password 2022?
If any candidate has forgotten his or her password, then you have to follow these steps to download the admit card are as follows –
STEP 1- Go to the official website
STEP 2- On the website, click on the link to download the admit card
STEP 3- Now go to the login section
STEP 4- Then click on the forgotten password option
STEP 5- You will receive a new password on your email ID or registered mobile number
STEP 6- Create a new password
STEP 7- Enter your log ID and new password
STEP 7- After Login, your admit card will be shown on your screen.
STEP 7- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- TN Village Assistant Result 2022
- IBPS SO Admit Card 2022
- PAU Clerk Result 2022
- SSC Stenographer Result 2022
- Drishyam 2 OTT Release Date
What is the procedure if the wrong information is found on the MP Cooperative Bank admit card 2022?
If any wrong information is found on the admit card, then the candidate has to follow these steps-
STEP 1- Candidates have checked all the details mentioned in the admit card
STEP 2- If any incorrect information is found on the admit card, the candidate must report it to the concerned authority within business hours.
The contact details are as follows- 0755-2674725, 2674712.
STEP 3- The candidate has to ensure that the information has to be updated before the exam date.
STEP 4- After all the details are updated, the candidate must download and print it out.
|Admit Card Release Date||Not yet announced|
MP Cooperative Bank Required Qualification 2022
The required qualification for MP cooperation are explained below-
- Interested candidates must complete a graduate degree from a recognised university or institute and also know English and Hindi.
- Along with the graduate, the candidate has to pursue a diploma course from any university or institution.
- The university or the institutions can be:-
1. Open university or any university
2. It shall be equal to the diploma done from DOEACC
3. Along with the diploma, the candidate has to do a certification course conducted by the government on ” Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” (COPA).
- This diploma degree is not mandatory for those candidates who have these degrees- PG in B.E. ( CSE/IT) / MCA / BCA / MSC(CS/IT) / BSC ( CS/IT) / M.TECH / ME ( CS/IT). These are the qualification which is equal to the one-year diploma Degree.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- There is no work experience required for this post. Candidates who do not have work experience can also apply for this post.
- The Citizens of India can apply for this position, but the candidates in Madhya Pradesh’s domicile are also allowed age relaxation benefits.
MP Cooperative Bank Age Limit 2022
The MP cooperation Bank age limits are explained below in the table –
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
Important Points related to an Age limit
- Age relaxation of 5 years who belong to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe or female candidates working in the bank under the same state, DCCBs or PACs on regular employment or Physically handicapped.
- The relaxation is provided to ex-servicemen with a maximum age limit of 45 years.
- Those candidates who are working on DCCBs or RCS contractual basis have been given a relaxation of a maximum of 55 years.
How to Download the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022?
There are specific steps that need to be followed to download the admit card are as follows-
Step 1- Go to the official website
Step 2- Now go to the notification available on the official website.
Step 3- Enter your Login details, login ID and Password.
Step 4- Now the admit card will be visible on your screen
Step 5- Click to download it ad take a printout.
These were some of the steps to get MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022. If you still have doubts then drop a comment for us here.
Thank You For Visiting NINIndia!