Read about the REET Application Form 2023 Apply online, Exam Date and Notification to get the latest updates from here.
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET) is an exam conducted by the Government of Rajasthan of India. The government conducts this exam to hire teachers from the primary class to the upper class. To get updated on the REET Application Form, read this article.
- REET Application Form 2023
- Registration Process
- Application Form Process
- REET Application Form Eligibility Criteria 2023
- REET Application Form Fees 2023
- REET Application Form Admit Card 2023
- REET Application Answer Key 2023
- REET Application Result 2023
- REET Application Cut-Off Marks 2023
- REET Application Salary Structure 2023
- How to Fill Out REET Application Form 2023?
REET Application Form 2023
Candidates are required to fill out the REET Application Form with correct details to appear in the examination.
- Candidates, first of all, register themselves on the official site of the portal before filling out the application form.
- While at the time of registration, they need to mention their valid email id and mobile number.
- After completing this process, they must note the Log-in Id and Registration ID.
Application Form Process
We have discussed the REET Application Form process in short here :
- Candidates can fill out their application form by their Login details.
- The steps for filling out the application are explained in the upcoming sections.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and the login ID and password.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: While at the time of submission of the application process, if any incorrect information is uploaded, then the candidate has given a time limit to rectify it.
REET Application Form Eligibility Criteria 2023
In one of our article, TPSC JE Recruitment 2022, many aspirants had requested to frame eligibility criteria on REET 2023. Thus, we have provided the required details over here.
For Paper 1-
The candidates must adhere to the age limit, which is 18 years.
- Educational Qualification-
1. Candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks in senior secondary education through any board or its equivalent. In addition, the candidate should be qualified or have to be in the final year of elementary education.
2. Candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks in senior secondary education through any board or its equivalent. In addition, the candidate should appear in the qualified diploma or final year of the diploma in 2 years of special education.
3. Candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks in senior secondary education through any board or its equivalent. The candidate should appear as qualified in the final year of graduation, i.e., has to be 4th year.
4. The candidate should complete graduation and post-graduation of 2 years in elementary education.
For Paper 2-
The candidates can give ‘n’ number of attempts for the exam. The least age should be 18, and Nationality, Indian.
- Educational Qualification-
1. Candidate has completed his graduation with 50% marks and should appear in the final year or completed his education in B.ED.
2. The candidate should complete his graduation and appear in the diploma or complete the 2-year course only. A student who is pursuing a diploma in their final year is eligible to give the exam.
3. The candidate should complete his graduation with a minimum of 45% marks and should finish in Bachelor of Education or should be in the final year and can also apply for this exam.
4. The candidate can also be senior-secondary, or its equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and should have in 4-year bachelor’s degree (B.SC / B.SC.ED. / B.A. / B.A.E.D)
5. The candidate can also be senior-secondary, or its equivalent, with an aggregate of 50% marks and should complete or be in the final year of a 4-year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED)
- PAU Clerk Result 2022
- SSC Stenographer Result 2022
- Drishyam 2 OTT Release Date
- TNUSRB Result 2022
- MP PVFT Result 2022
REET Application Form Fees 2023
The REET application fees are explained below in table –
|General / OBC
|Application fees for a single paper
|Application fees for Both paper
REET Application Form Admit Card 2023
The admit card will be released on the official website. The admit card will release one or two weeks before the exam date. These details will be available on the admit card as follows –
- Roll number
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of the Question paper
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Exam Centre Name
- Address of exam centre
- Exam guidelines
The candidates must note that the admit card for both papers will be released separately.
REET Application Answer Key 2023
The board will release the answer key on its official website. So, candidates can check (match) their answers with the provisional answer key available on the official website. If a candidate finds any wrong answer provided in the answer key, they have the right to challenge by giving their opinion towards solutions to the board. Still, the irony is that they need to pay a sum of 300 rupees for each question they challenge. The candidate has to attach proof along with his answer key.
Once the Board accepts all these answers and opinions, they will release a final answer key.
REET Application Result 2023
- The results of both levels of paper are declared on the Board’s official website.
- Candidates will be selected for the exam based on the cut-off marks list and the candidate’s total marks.
- After that, a merit list will be prepared in which the names of those candidates will mentioned who have score well in the paper.
- Those candidates who are qualified in the exam will get the teaching certificate.
- Candidates can check their results by using their ID and Password.
- The candidate should take the printout of the result.
REET Application Cut-Off Marks 2023
Board has not announced the Cut-Off marks list. Candidates can get an idea so, from the past analysis, here is the expected Cut-off marks list 2023-
|ST / SC / OBC
|60% (90 out of 150 marks)
|55% (82.5 out of 150 marks)
REET Application Salary Structure 2023
The REET Salary structure is explained below in table-
|Salary Received ( INR )
How to Fill Out REET Application Form 2023?
1. Go to its official website
2. Next, move to the notification of the REET Application Form 2023
3. Fill out the details by logging in with your ID and password
4. After mentioning the details in the form, they need to attach a passport-size photo and signature.
5. Submit your details by clicking the Submit Button, and you will be generated a new ID and Password regarding the exam.