Apply Online for YIL Recruitment 2023 and check 5450 Apprentice Posts, Notification.
YIL has released the Short notice regarding YIL Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates can apply for various ITI and Non-ITI posts from the necessary details which are shared in this article.
YIL Recruitment 2023
Regarding recruitment, Yantra India Limited has issued vacancies on its official website. The WPL has released the official notification on its official website.
Interested candidates must fill out the application online, and recruitment is available for the Indian Ordnance Factory. Yantra India Limited has released 5450 vacancies.
|Yantra India Limited
|ITI and Non-ITI
YIL Recruitment Vacancies Date 2023
The YIL Recruitment Vacancies are shown below in the table
Candidates must check the desired post and vacancy details to apply online for the job.
YIL Recruitment Application Date 2023
Dates are important to know because it helps a candidate to prepare well for the exam.
The YIL Recruitment application dates are shown below in the table
|Starting date of filing the application form
|The first week of February 2023
|Last date for filing the application form
|Not yet mentioned
YIL Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The YIL Recruitment Selection process is shown below
The first stage is based on the merit list declaration, and if the candidate can qualify for the merit list, then they need t clear the Document Verification Round.
Recent Articles :
- B.Sc Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd year Semester wise exam date
- UP Police Sports Quota Result 2023
- B.com Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd year exam dates, exam routine
- JEE Advanced Notification 2023
- CSIR NET Exam Date 2022
YIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
The YIL recruitment eligibility criteria are shown below in the table are as follows
The YIL recruitment eligibility criteria of age limit are shown below
As per the Government rules, some candidates are given relaxation in age who are fall in the category of the maximum limit age.
Required Educational Qualification
- Non-ITI Category Candidates: The candidate must clear the examination of class 10 with a minimum of 50% marks and must be cleared with a minimum of 40 marks in Mathematics and Science. If any candidate has not cleared the examination, they must pass that particular examination equivalent to class 10.
- ITI Category Candidates: Those candidates who want to fall in this category have to be cleared the class 10 examination with a minimum of 50% marks and also have to clear a minimum of 50% marks in the ITI exam. They had to clear the examination of the trade test from NCVT or SCVT and can be from any other authority which is Specified through the Gazate from the ministry of skill development and Entrepreneurship or from the Ministry of Labour and employment as per class 10 or its equivalent.
YIL Recruitment Application Form Details
The YIL Recruitment Application Form details are shown below in the table-
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination Opted For
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Name of the board (class 10 exam)
- Passing percentage (Should fulfil the eligibility criteria)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Temporary address of the Candidate
- Permanent address of the Candidate
- Further Qualification, if any
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Digital Signature of the Candidate
- Valid ID Proof of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Email-address of the candidate
YIL Recruitment Application Form Filing Process 2023
The YIL recruitment application form-filling process is explained below in the below-
STEP 1- You need to visit the official website of the YIL (Yantra India Limited)
STEP 2- On its official website, you need to go to notification, and there you need to click on the link
STEP 3- After clicking on the link, a new page will appear on your screen, and then You need to fill up the Normal details to generate the login ID and Password.
STEP 4- After creating the login ID and password, you need to go on the login, and there, You need to Type your ID and Password (which will be received on your registered mobile number or Email-ID).
STEP 5- After logging on to the official portal, you must fill out the application form.
STEP 6- Now, when filling out the application form, you are required to check all the correct details and then go for the document uploading process. (You need to upload the documents in the prescribed size and format, which is mentioned in the guidelines)
STEP 7- After filling out the application form, you need to go through the payment process through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
STEP 8- Now, you are required to take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia! We hope that you might have received the critical information on YIL Recruitment 2023 from here. According to your reading preferences, please read more articles from our website, such as Admissions, Sports, Schemes, Gaming, Admit Card and more.