Check out the Rajasthan Police Notification 2023 HC, SI, ASI, Constable Eligibility, and Form details from here.
Several vacancies are available for the राजस्थान पुलिस भरती| Interested candidates must check the Rajasthan Police Notification 2023 to apply online for their desired post.
- Rajasthan Police Notification 2023
- Rajasthan Police Notification for HC, SI, ASI, Constable Posts
- Rajasthan Police Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Rajasthan Police Form
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment Dates
- How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023?
- Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern
- Rajasthan Police Selection Process 2023
Rajasthan Police Notification 2023
Rajasthan Public Service Commission revealed in the Rajasthan Police Notification regarding the Recruitment of eligible officers for various posts. The job location will be Rajasthan.
Candidates will have to follow the procedure to get selected for the examination. In this article, we have covered the relevant information regarding the Rajasthan Police Vacancy.
Rajasthan Police Notification for HC, SI, ASI, Constable Posts
Approximately, 9000 vacancies are released for various profiles for the Rajasthan Police.
- Head Constable: These officers get the tasks to handle the police station in the absence of the senior officers. They have to create an official file for the criminal record and look after the citizens in the assigned working areas.
- Sub Inspector: This is a non-gazetted post in which the officer has to report to the Court regarding the case. They have to handle the responsibilities of the security force. They have to be in charge of all the activities that are performed at the Rajasthan Police Station.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: They maintain the criminal records, write an FIR, and manages the tasks of the constables in the Rajasthan Police Station.
- Constable: These officers are appointed for law enforcement in the state. They have to manage the traffic and local issues of the citizens.
Rajasthan Police Eligibility Criteria 2023
Applicants who have decided to opt for a Police Officer as a career option then they must check the eligibility criteria first.
|Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|HC: Minimum 18 years
SI: 20 to 25 years
ASI: Minimum 18 years
Constable: 18 to 25 years
|HC: 10th/12th Pass
SI: Graduated candidates can apply
ASI: 10th/12th Pass or Graduated
Constable: 8th Pass
The reserved category candidates can check the age relaxation from the main website of Rajasthan Police.
Rajasthan Police Form
Rajasthan Police Force requires strong candidates as the police officers in their team. They will be responsible for maintaining peace and decorum in the state. A Rajasthan Police Officer has to handle many responsibilities in a day, thus, the Recruitment process is tricky. Most candidates have applied online for Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancy whose exam date is not yet released. Applicants must visit the official website to get the latest information. Those who are interested to work as HC, SI, ASI and Constable must read the article further to complete their registration. The last date is expected to be May 2023 for submitting the application form.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Dates
Dates are important to know as these help in preparing well for the examination. As per the latest Rajasthan Police Notification 2023, the dates are available tentatively.
|Particulars||Rajasthan Police Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Start Date and Last Date||April – May 2023|
|Exam||May – June 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
The exam and other dates will soon be announced by the Rajasthan Police Department. The candidates must browse the leading portal to know the details.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023?
It is necessary for the candidates to submit the form via the leading portal only. Do not refer to any other educational website.
- Open the official website of the Rajasthan Police
- Thereafter, click on Recruitment & Results
- Tap on ‘Recruitments’
- From the available links, click on Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023
- Enter your name, category, gender, education details, and more
- Upload your recent photo and signature (with the relevant format), domicile certificate, academic mark sheets, etc
- Check whether the information is right or not
- Pay the fees according to your category
- Submit the form
The aforementioned steps will help you to complete the registration promptly. If you still have queries then feel free to comment us here.
Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Police exam will be conducted in Hindi and English languages so that the candidates do not face the language barrier. The exam experts are saying that the paper will be held in offline mode which will be of 120 minutes. The aspirants will score 1 mark for each correct answer and will lose 0.25 marks for the wrong answer.
Rajasthan Police Selection Process 2023
The process is quite challenging for the candidates who have to join the Rajasthan Police force. They can check out the required details from below.
Written Exam: Candidates who are submitting the application form must prepare well for the paper. They must check the cut off marks and revise the syllabus from mock tests to score well.
Physical Tests: Following are the tests that will be conducted for the aspirants who will clear the written paper.
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Interview: During the interview, aspirants will be asked certain questions related to the profile for which they have applied.
Document Verification: There can be a medical test as well for which the candidates have to maintain their fitness. Later, they will have to submit the original copies of their documents to the Rajasthan Police authorities.
After the completion of all these stages, the shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email or the official website regarding the joining date.
What are the Posts Available for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023?
- Head constable
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
What is the Last Date for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2023?
May 2023 (Tentative)
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia! We appreciate it that you have made time to read this entire article on Rajasthan Police Notification 2023. You can browse more sections from our website such as Government Schemes, Exam Dates, Entertainment, etc based on your reading interests.